Beach cover-up: finished!

Funny how having a deadline forces me to make decisions and actually finish projects. I was determined to actually wear my beach cover-up when I was at the beach, which meant I needed to finish the neckline. I decided on a slightly scooped neckline with a V. I had lots of leftover bias tape from my quilt, so I added that blue-green plaid as edging to the V, and the neckline, leaving the ends long.

Beach cover-up - finished

Overall I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out. The neckline is still a bit weird, but it’s just for wearing at the beach so I’m not too bothered. It was great for throwing on to walk to and from the beach, and light enough to keep on when I was trying to avoid getting sunburned!

This entry was posted in clothing, finished, Sewing. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.