Inspired by Jen at Grainline Studio, I’ve been mulling over my fall wardrobe. What do I want to make this fall?
- Just-past-the-knees wool skirt (perhaps with this simple pattern and this wool?)
- Duo-tone black/gray top from upcycled t-shirts
- Dolman sleeved top (pattern here, in this fabric)
- Arm warmers (crocheted or upcycled from an old sweater)
- Coat, pattern from Built by Wendy Coats & Jackets. I’m thinking a simple straight-line cut in burgundy wool
- Casual jacket in green/tan twill
Thanks to an amazon gift card, I’ve order fabric for a skirt and the burgundy coat, and I made a muslin for the coat this week! Funny how just drafting this list motivated me to get started sewing! I’ll keep you posted on how my fall wardrobe shapes up.